Report Unauthorized Use or Copying
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.®, has taken the following steps to be compliant
with the "safe harbor" provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).
- A Designated Agent (as shown below) has been registered with the U.S. Copyright
Office to receive notification of allegations of infringement.
- Keller has included specific wording in the
by third parties using the OSHA Incident Tracker™ may have occurred.
- Keller will act expeditiously to remove or block access to content that a copyright
owner properly alleges is infringing. To accomplish this, you, the copyright owner,
or an agent acting in an official capacity for the copyright owner, must follow
the steps below:
Copyright Infringement Claim Notice and Procedure
Pursuant to Title 17, U.S. Code, § 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright
infringement should be sent ONLY to the Designated Agent below.
Written notification must be submitted to the following Designated Agent:
J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
Email Address: email@example.com
Your claim under Title 17, § 512(c)(3)(A) of the United States Code, the Notification
of Claimed Infringement, must include the following:
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner or of the person authorized to
act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- Identification of the copyright work (or works) that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing, and the location where
the original or an authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example,
the URL of the page of the web site where it is lawfully posted; the name, edition
and pages of a book from which an excerpt was copied, etc.);
- A clear description of where the infringing material is located on our web site,
including, as applicable, its URL, so that we can locate the material;
- Your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized
by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in
your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to
act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- If J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.®, removes or blocks material posted by a
user, Keller will take reasonable steps to promptly notify users who post allegedly
infringing material that Keller has removed or blocked the material.
- If the licensed user of the OSHA Incident Tracker™ who posted allegedly infringing material
sends a proper "counter-notification" to the site stating that the removal or blocking
was the result of a mistake or a misidentification of the material, Keller will
provide a copy of the counter-notification to the alleged copyright owner who sent
the original notice.
- Unless, you, the party claiming to own the infringed material then notifies Keller
that it has filed a court action seeking to restrain the alleged infringement, Keller
will replace or unblock the material not less than ten (10) nor more than fourteen
(14) business days after receiving the counter-notification from the OSHA Incident Tracker™